6/13/11

Inspired Living Secrets

I have been extremely busy lately getting life together, trying to figure out where I am going, and pretty much being lazy whenever I get the chance.  Unfortunately, blogging has been on the back burner.  I hope to get more spare time soon so I can share all the crazy awesome stuff going on.

I wanted to take a few minutes and share this amazing webinar series that I have been listening to for the past week.  If you are looking for inspirational people to help you create ways to build your dreams, I recommend you go check out Inspired Living Secrets.  Every Tuesday and Thursday morning, there is a live one hour teleseminar that takes place.  A new speaker every day talks about what they have to offer, their experiences, how they got to where they are, and priceless words of wisdom.  It is excellent so far.

I have somehow gotten last Tuesday and Thursday off, and luckily I also have them off this week, so I get to enjoy listening to these awesome speakers again.  I can't wait to listen to the speaker tomorrow.  The series is so good, that on my day off I will get up before 8am just so I can tune in live.

For more information and to sign-up to receive access to the series click the banner below:




May you all have a fabulous week.

Oh, PS, you can now *like* Centric Hoops and Spin Gypsy Shoppe on Facebook!!  Spread the word of hoop love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment